Looking for a few rockstars...
We are looking for dynamic individuals to create engaging videos on YouTube for our UPSC and State PSC segments. The prospective candidate should be an effective communicator with an innovative bent to make the educational content more engaging.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
· Creating current affairs videos
· Creating innovative short videos based on the syllabus of Prelims and Mains
YOUTUBE PRESENTER SELECTION CRITERIA:
· Masters’ degree in the respective subjects.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of video creation for these segments.
· Freshers who have qualified UPSC Prelims at least once can apply.
· Strong presentation and communication skills.
· Prior knowledge of video creation software’s and use of pen tab is desirable.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
A flair for a content writer for websites and blogs with an understanding of UPSC.
Daily Current affairs compilation from multiple resources
Must be quick in internet research and have impeccable writing skills as a content writer for IAS.
At least 2 to 3 UPSC CSE Mains attempted candidates will be preferable.
Thorough understanding of UPSC CSE.
Good command over written English.
Proven experience of 0-2 years as Content Writer for IAS.
What We Offer
Opdemy is India’s first Online platform which offered 100% remote working.